- How long does it take to receive my order?
- Chronometer UAE offers free delivery within the United Arab Emirates in 3-5 business days.
Returns / Exchanges
- What are your Exchange and Return policy?
- All new items accompanied with the proof of purchase, warranty cards, and intact packaging, can be returned or exchanged within 14 days from the delivery date, returns shall be processed following the same payment method, except for COD (cash on delivery) where we will credit the same amount to your account on our website.
- Sale items accompanied with proof of purchase, warranty cards, and intact packaging can ONLY be exchanged within 7 days from the delivery date.
- Unopened Gifts can be exchanged within 3 days from the delivery date, or you can ask for the same amount to be credited to your account on our website.
- Items received as GIFTS, accompanied with the gift receipt can be exchanged or you can ask for the same amount to be credited to your account on our website.
- What is the return/exchange process?
- Kindly contact us and inform us about your exchange/return your order, providing the order number, and we will arrange to pick up your item, the item shall be inspected and we will contact you to confirm.
- Is there a warranty on all Chronometer UAE items?
- At Chronometer UAE, we warrant all of our products to be brand new, unworn, 100% genuine and free of defects. All Chronometer UAE products are sourced directly from the manufacturers with original packaging, care manuals, serial number identification and warranty cards, where applicable
- What does the product warranty EXCLUDE?
The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- The life of the battery
- Normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the color and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling of the plating)
- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (e.g., knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by the manufacturer
- The handling of the watch by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond the manufacturer’s control
After Sales Service
- What do I need to present to have my product repaired during the warranty period?
- During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate with your purchase invoice, any material and manufacturing defect will be repaired free of charge. The warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased watch.
- During the warranty period in the event that repairs are improper to restore to the normal conditions of the watch, the Manufacturer’s Warranty may replace it with a watch of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch varies in duration by brand.
- How can I have my product repaired?
- You are kindly requested to contact us and we will arrange for the pickup of your item, after inspecting the problem, and the warranty, one of our team professionals will contact you to inform you about all the details in regards of the time acquired and cost if the warranty wasn’t applicable.